Welcome to the new tripleboard.org!
This site is run by triple board alumni and residents to help medical students and pediatricians become familiar with combined triple board residency training and available programs. We come from a variety of different backgrounds:
- Many of us entered a 5-year combined Triple Board residency program directly from medical school.
- Some of us started as categorical residents who switched to combined training.
- Some of us were practicing pediatricians who then enrolled in a 3-year Post-Pediatric Portal Program (PPPP).
- A few of us completed full residency training in all three disciplines.
- All of us have a passion for contributing to the physical and mental health of youth and families. We have gone on to pursue exciting careers as clinicians, educators, researchers, and beyond!
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) has a Triple Board/Post Pediatric Portal Program committee. The committee provides pediatrics-relevant programming at the AACAP Annual Meeting, as well as networking opportunities for trainees and alumni and mentoring events for residents and students. Members also host an annual Triple Board Summit, hosted at one of the training program sites. We will keep this site updated with program contact information and opportunities to network and learn more about combined training.
We are excited to share our love of combined training with you, because we are proud of our Triple Board identity! Welcome to our newly updated site.